For over 12 years, TickEat are the market leaders in working with buyers across all the travel & leisure sectors. We have been running successful face to face events for over 8 years, and now are achieving our ultimate goal, which is to be the leading platform in travel & leisure where both buyers and brands make those special connections. Our events are for buyers created by buyers, as well as for brands who wish to break into the travel & leisure sectors.
Why TickEat MTB is a must attend event for both buyers and suppliers:
- UK based event which is easily accessible to all attending
- We carry out all the due diligence for the buyers putting only the relevant and most innovative brands forward (saving you time)
- We do NOT duplicate on brand categories, this makes our events more streamlined
- We select buyers (the decision makers) who are genuinely looking to enhance their product offering and are looking to make those long term partnerships
- TickEat offers support before, during and after the event. Each brand receives a one to one with Heerum prior to the event
Don't just take our word for it, here is what D'Arta had to say "I would like to thank you for the opportunity to attend such a great and professional event. Truly informative with fantastic networking opportunities ".
TickEat's next MTB event will take place from Wednesday 16th - Thursday 17th October 2024 at the Milton Keynes Marshall Arena. We have confirmed buyers from airlines, trains, airport lounges and hotels.
To ensure buyers and suppliers benefit from TickEat's meet the buyer event, we go through a process with both buyers and suppliers to ensure we are incorporating part of our mission which is to 'work hard to make magic happen, whether that's securing lucrative contracts, networking for new and exciting prospects, or enhancing operational productivity'.
If you would like further details on meet the buyer event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the enquiry form below.